On this page you can find all 9 of our cabins. The reservations for the cabin is found on information page. Fill and send the format, and we’ll be contacting you shortly.
You can check the availability of each cabin from the reservation calendar on the bottom of the cabin page. Please fill in the reservation enquiry and we will respond as quickly as possible.
General renting information
- The price varies by season, length of the stay and the number of persons.
- During the holiday season the cabins are generally rented for full weeks only with the check in and check out at Friday or Saturday.
- For a weekend rental the check in is Friday at 16:00 and the chek out is Sunday by 13:00 (unless otherwise agreed).
- As a common practice the lodger is responsible for cleaning up the cabin before chekcing out and leaving the cabin as it was on arrival, but there is also a clean-up service available for a separate charge.
- Please note that the customer is liable for broken or damaged items or soiled textiles.
- Pets are welcome to Sampola, Jukola and Onnela cabins!
The table blow shows the normal prices for each cabin, when the cabin is rented for an ordinary family holiday and the number of persons is within the limit shown for each cabin. You can ask for the best price for your needs by sending a reservation enquiry or by calling us.
- Family celebrations and other group occasions are priced individually.
- During big local events special pricing will apply.
- Linen is available for 10 EUR / set.
- Sauna towels are available for 2 EUR / pc.
- Pets are welcome to Jukola for a separate charge of 15 EUR / pet.
- The sauna in the lower floor of Otsola is available when renting the upper floor for a 50 EUR charge.
- Guest houses are usable only in summer time.